How can I enable PopUp Windows?
If you would like to reply to a message in the forum in a new browser window (right-click on a reply button), you might get a pop-up error. To enable PopUps in your browser, simply follow these instructions:
- Select the "Content" panel.
- To the right of Block pop-up windows, click the Exceptions... button.
- Add www.shoe.org and de.shoe.org to the list.
- You can simply use the shortcut Command (Apple) + K
- Click on Safari in your Safari menu, located at the top of your screen. When the drop-down menu appears, choose Block Pop-Up Windows.
- You can simply press the keys Shift + Ctrl + K
- Go to Settings (the gear icon in the upper right)
- deselect Block Pop-Up Windows.
Please note: Safari offers no whitelist for the pop-up blocker build in. If you would like to allow SHOE permantly on pop ups, you could install the Safari extension Better Pop Up Blocker which allows you to use a whitelist.
- Menu (top left)
- Quick preferences
- Edit Site Preferences...
- Where it says "Site" enter "*.shoe.org"
- For Pop-ups choose "Open all pop-ups"