8 Gurus available
0 Gurus online
Home » Help » Profile / Nickpage » How can I change my Personal Information? (Age, Flirt Status...)

Category: Profile / Nickpage

How can I change my Personal Information? (Age, Flirt Status...)

To change your personal information, please go to:

  1. MySHOE
  2. Edit Profile

Now click on the corresponding tab:
About me | Settings | Password/Security Question

Last modified: Aug 26 09

Was this helpful?

Was this article helpful?

Current rating: starstar_greystar_greystar_greystar_grey

Related Articles

How can I change or cancel the notifications
Currently these are the notifications we have and how to edit them: Mailinglist / Classifieds All classified ads and SHOE General Talk (local) may be
Jul 01 10
How do I change my avatar?
With a SHOELace account, you can use ANY photo that you have uploaded on to SHOE as your personal Avatar. By default, your main profile photo will be
Sep 05 09
Where can I change my Email Address?
If you have a new email address, you can change it by going to: MySHOE Edit Profile About me Change your email address and save your settings. You w
Jul 17 09
What's a Buddy List?
With your Buddy List you can add friends you have made through SHOE to a personal list. This enables you to see if your buddy is currently online and
Jul 01 10
How can I upgrade my Membership?
We welcome every single Membership Upgrade (SHOELaces). Upgrades are extremely important to us because it helps us dedicate even more time and effort
Aug 26 09

Lesbian Social Networking Site